Under the direction of the Government of Canada, the City of Thompson and the Thompson Community Advisory Board (CAB) is soliciting project proposals for the 2021–2022 fiscal year based on community priorities identified in the 2019–2024 Thompson Community Plan.
Please submit proposals that address specific community needs:
- Housing services;
- Support services and emergency shelter for homeless individuals and families;
- Prevention and shelter-diversion activities;
- Coordination of resources and data collection, specifically:
- The design of a Coordinated Access system; IMPLEMENTED by 31 March 2022,
- Point-in-time count (maximum allotment $18,000); completed by end April 2021 or August/September 2021 pending public health recommendations; and
- Capital investments.
For complete definitions and examples of Reaching Home priorities, please refer to the application guide.
Download the application package at the link below.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact our Community Entity Coordinator, Andrea Hatley, at email@example.com